Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sonia Gandhi in defiant mood


Congress chief Sonia Gandhi told: "This place is now my home. I don't have to seek anyone's permission to come here. No one can stop me from visiting Rae Bareli," she said at Lalganj railway station,
"Rae Bareli and Amethi have been the `karma bhoomi' of Feroze Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi. It is also like home to Rahul and me. Can anyone prevent me from coming home?" she told reporters while briefly interacting with them at the Lalganj railway station after inspecting the Lifeline Express train over there.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi kept her appointment with Rae Bareli and declared that she was ready to go to jail for the sake of development.
Source :
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-3594595,flstry-1.cms

No comments: